29 Jan Raw Vegan Pizza
This pizza is made out of ….. ta-da! cauliflower!
Click through for the whole doggone recipe!
2 cups cauliflower
1/4 t smoked paprika
2 T nutritional yeast
1 garlic clove
2 T olive oil
1 T fresh oregano
pinch of salt
1 cup sun-dried tomatoes (soaked overnight)
1 med-large tomato
1 t red pepper flakes
1 T lemon juice
shitakes and arugula, marinated for a few mins in balsamic vinegar
1. Chop cauliflower into small pieces and add to food processor, blending until it’s pretty smooth.
2. Add cauliflower and all of your remaining crust ingredients to the food processor and pulse until well-combined.
4. Spread the dough into 1 large circle on a tefex sheet (making sure to not spread it too thin – about ½ inch is good)
5. Place in your dehydrator overnight, or place in your oven at 200 degrees for 1 hour.
6. Cut shiitake mushrooms into strips and toss with arugula and balsamic vinegar and set aside.
7. Combine ingredients for your tomato sauce in a blender or food processor.
8. Remove crust from oven or dehydrator, spread tomato sauce on top, and add toppings.
– supports cardiovascular health
– anti-inflammatory properties
– great source of fiber