10 Feb Raw Vegan Beet Lasagna
A raw vegan lasagna that won’t disappoint.
Keep reading for the recipe!
-2-3 red beets
-2-3 gold beets
-2 cups cashews (soaked overnight)
-2 Tablespoons lemon juice
-2 Tablespoons nutritional yeast
-1 t salt
-1-2 Tablespoons sage
-1 cup basil
-2 cups spinach
-⅓ cup olive oil
-1 t sea salt
- Mandoline beets and set aside in a bowl.
- Drain cashews, blend cashews, lemon juice, nutritional yeast and salt into a food processor.
- Add chopped sage to the cashew mixture and blend
- Roughly chop basil and spinach and add to the food processor
- Add olive oil and salt and blend together
- Assemble starting with the red beets, cheese, golden beets, pesto and repeat layer after layer.
- good source of vitamin A
- anti-inflammatory benefits
- helps prevent heart disease