Sure, you can sneak all these snacks into a movie theater. But you can also just eat them. Like, whenever you want.
Full recipes after the jump!
1 t cinnamon
1/2 t ginger
1/2 t nutmeg
- Core the apples and then slice them on a mandoline (or slice them thinly.)
- Toss with spices.
- Spread them out on a dehydrator sheet and dehydrate for 3-4 hours or bake at 200 degrees for 45 mins to an hour.
-1 big bag of brussels sprouts
-2-3 T olive oil
-salt and pepper to taste
- Separate the leaves of the brussels sprouts.
- Toss leaves in a bowl with olive oil.
- Spread them out on a cookie sheet or dehydrator sheet, making sure that they are not touching on another.
- Dehydrate for 3-4 hours, or place in the oven at 200 degrees for about 20 minutes.
- Add salt and freshly ground pepper immediately after removing from the dehydrator or oven.
Almond butter cups:
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1/2 cup maple syrup
1/3 cup coconut oil
almond butter for filling
- Blend cocoa powder, maple syrup, and coconut oil in a blender or food processor.
- Pour into the bottom of mini cupcake liners and place in freezer to set up.
- Remove from freezer, add a teaspoon-sized amount of almond butter, then cover with more chocolate.
- Place back in freezer until ready to serve.